Keys to a Lasting Godly Marriage (Revisited)
February 21, 2023
Today we are jumping into a time machine and bringing back one of our the most popular relationship episodes. My wife and I interviewed my mom and dad who have been married over 30 years and this episode is full of wisdom and nuggets relating to thriving in your relationship with God as well as thriving in your romantic relationships. Enjoy!
Questions We Answer
- What does it look like to keep God first in your marriage?
- How to handle conflict?
- What does it meant to submit to your husband AND what does it mean to love your wife as Christ love the Church?
Scriptures about Marriage:
- Genesis 2:24: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
- Mark 10:9: "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
- Ephesians 5:25: "For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."
Related Episode "Before You Say I Do" https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/10470255Support the show